|Paneer Vegetable JalFrezi|Created during thetime of the Moghuls, ‘JalFrezi’ is a spicy North-Indian curry. This Paneer JalFrezi is one of the easiestpaneer dishes to make. Soft paneer with crunchy vegetables ,make it a mouthwateringside dish for chapatti as well a filling for wraps. It’s as deliciousas it’s colorful – a simple dish that gets ready in a jiffy. Paneer 1cup (Cut into cubes) Vegetables 2cups (Here I used carrot, tri color capsicums) Red chili Powder 1 1/2 Tsp. Garam Masala powder 1 tsp.
Oil 3 Tsp.
- Wash all vegetables and cut into cubes. Keepaside.
- Chop the paneerinto cubes. Take a bowl of hot water and immerse the Paneer cubes till use.
- Meanwhile makepuree of the tomatoes in a blender. No need to blanch the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a kadai;add cumin seed and fennel seeds and ginger paste, fry for a minute
- Add all the slicedveggies. Stir well. Cover and cook the veggies on a low flame, till they arealmost tender.
- Keep on stirring inbetween. No need to add any water while cooking the vegetables. Cook thevegetables covered, for about 10 to 12 mins on a low heat.
- Now add the tomato puree,red chili powder, and Garam masala powder in it. Mix well and cook for 7minutes or till they completely cooked.
- Season with salt,sugar and vinegar. Lastly add the paneer. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot with Pulka or paratha.
Enjoy and Happy cooking!! :)
|Paneer Vegetable JalFrezi|
My other JalFrezi